Friday, November 12, 2010

Bio Spot Spot On for Cats under 5 lbs., 3 Month Supply Review

Bio Spot Spot On for Cats under 5 lbs., 3 Month Supply
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product for my five month old kitten. Not only did it leave a nasty looking grease spot on him for a week, he still has fleas everywhere.I would not buy this product again,I have learned you get what you pay for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bio Spot Spot On for Cats under 5 lbs., 3 Month Supply

Product Description:
Bio Spot Spot On for Cats under 5 lbs. - 3 month

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy Bio Spot Spot On for Cats under 5 lbs., 3 Month Supply at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment