Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was looking for a super flea and tick shampoo combo that wouldn't irritate my labrador retriever's skin and this was it!!I stumbled upon it while browsing so I ordered it...ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Not only does it kill fleas and ticks like it promises, it leaves my dogs' coat soft, shiny and she smells terrific."Ovitrol Plus" is worth the extra money!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ovitrol Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs and Cats (12oz)
Product Description:
Ovitrol Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats is a soothing, oatmeal-enriched insecticidal shampoo that offers immediate and residual control.Oatmeal, coconut extract, lanolin and aloe soothe sensitive skin and leave coats soft, shiny and manageable. Refreshing baby-powder scent. Precor IGR prevents flea eggs and flea larvae from becoming adult fleas for 28 days. Kills adult fleas, ticks and lice. Available in a 12-ounce container.
Want to buy Ovitrol Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs and Cats (12oz) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment