Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I began giving Program to my cat around 1993, when it was still a prescription.My vet sold me on how safe and effective it was, and it really did keep my sweet calico Ralphie free of fleas.I'm still using it for Remi, her successor, and now for new kitten Daisy.They eat it quite willingly mixed into some favorite canned food if I put away their regular dry food overnight to make sure they get truly hungry.It works, and it's easy enough, so I'm very happy with it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Program Green for cats 11-20 lbs 12 month supply
Product Description:
PROGRAM flea control for dogs and puppies comes in the form of Flavor Tablets. This product controls fleas by breaking the flea life cycle at the egg stage.
Want to buy Program Green for cats 11-20 lbs 12 month supply at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment