Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Cats 8 oz. Review

Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Cats 8 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Not just for cats!!! Great for our dogs too!

Since I lost one of my dogs to the use of a correctly applied spot-on tick product several years ago I continue to investigate into new, healthy alternatives to manage ticks.

The Ectopamine product was recommended by our holistic vet as an alternate to spot on products. I apply it every couple of days on my two German Shepherds, thoroughly spraying their coats, and I check them for ticks at least twice a day - we live in a 3 acre wooded area with ticks galore. I still find one or two ticks on my dogs most days and mostly they are very easy to remove; however this is a far cry form the 10 to 20 I used to pick off each day per dog. In addition to this product I also feed powdered garlic year round and have regular blood test done by vet to check for tick related diseas. Between these strategies we keep ticks under control while feeling confident our dogs stay healthy.

I will continue to use this product - oh, and it smells good too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Cats 8 oz.

Product Description:
Patented technology and natural active ingredients give the insecticide the strength to kill fleas and ticks, and repel mosquitoes on contact. Works for up to four weeks on cats of all weights, but is safe enough to be applied more often if necessary.Kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes with natural ingredients. Safe for use around children and pets. Veterinarian tested.

Buy Now

Want to buy Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Spray for Cats 8 oz. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

1 comment:

Sofiya said...



My favorite blog! Thanks for sharing such insightful and relevant content.
Jasper Flea & Tick Spray For Cats

Post a Comment