Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hartz Ultraguard flea and tick Shampoo Cats - 12 Ounces Review

Hartz Ultraguard flea and tick Shampoo Cats - 12 Ounces
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Hartz Flea and Tick Shampoo in 12 oz, doesnt kill fleas like it says it will. Yes it will clean your cat, make it smell nice, give it a shiny coat but kill fleas? Not so much.

I had noticed some fleas on my indoor cat, we do not use regular flea killing products like Advantage Once-A-Month Topical Flea Treatment for Cats Over 9 Lbs (6 Applications)Because we rarely ever need to. So I bought this shampoo and used it and it didnt kill one of them, I even looked in the tub after I did it to check! no floating corpses. So I waited and waited a few days, remember this stuff is supposed to last awhile and keep killing the biting pests! It didnt.

I guess I will have to break down and get the expensive stuff!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hartz Ultraguard flea and tick Shampoo Cats - 12 Ounces

Product Description:
Kills fleas, lice and ticks, including the deer tick which may carry lyme disease. This unique formula beautifuies, freshens, cleans and deodorizes your cat. Do not let children or pets play with this product. Debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing or medicated animals. Consult a veterinarian before using this product. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide product for pets.Ingredients: D-Trans Allethrin, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide.

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Want to buy Hartz Ultraguard flea and tick Shampoo Cats - 12 Ounces at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment