Saturday, December 25, 2010

Shoo!TAG Cat Flea/Tick Double Pack Review

ShooTAG Cat Flea/Tick Double Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I always felt guilty putting poison on my cat, risking erratic behavior and even death.This product works great.I live in Texas and even in the thick of flea season my cat didn't bring any into the house.I am grateful for this product.
.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ShooTAG Cat Flea/Tick Double Pack

Product Description:
If you are looking for a non-toxic, chemical-free way to protect your dogs, cats, and horses from pests then Shoo!TAG is the right product for you.Using the animal's electrical field, Shoo!TAG creates a barrier protecting your pet from targeted pests, reaching maximum strength within 36 hours after attachment.Shoo!TAG combines cutting-edge science and technology to produce a "green" product that eliminates the use of toxic chemicals on your animals.

Buy Now

Want to buy ShooTAG Cat Flea/Tick Double Pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment