Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If you haven't used a flea-comb before then you should be warned that they are all a little difficult to catch fleas in.I use this comb mostly to try and keep my kitty shed out.To keep fleas off I use chemicals.However, if your pet does have keys, and you keep combing, the fleas will get stuck up near the base of the teeth.
But this is a wonderful shedding comb, much better than just using a human-hair comb and better than the high-quality "slicker" wire comb that I had been using and that I use on dogs.My cat's fir is long and fine, and he tolerates being combed better than he did being "slickered".
Click Here to see more reviews about: Flea Comb with Long, Angled Head
Product Description:
Surgical steel teeth with 31 teeth per inch.High impact plastic angled handle.
Want to buy Flea Comb with Long, Angled Head at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment