Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cedar Balls - Odor Eliminator Set of 25 Review

Cedar Balls - Odor Eliminator Set of 25
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These cedar balls are about the size of a kid's bouncy ball you find in dispensers at the mall and grocery store. I spray Cedar & sometimes Lavender spray from them to use in conjunction with the balls. I use the balls in little sachets I sewed myself from a brand spankin' new handkerchief, which I then placed in small zip-up sweater bags containing my cashmere and my woolen sweaters for the summer months. I used about 4 balls per sachet, which seems sufficient. I'd buy them again, and probably will in a few years!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cedar Balls - Odor Eliminator Set of 25

Product Description:
An effective & natural way to protect & refresh clothing. Cedar Balls absorb moisture & unpleasant odours while emitting a pleasant woodsy scent. Helps repel moths while protecting & preserving your favourite clothing items. Made of natural, environmentally safe cedar. Package of 25 Cedar Balls.

Buy Now

Want to buy Cedar Balls - Odor Eliminator Set of 25 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment