Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I put this collar on my 2 indoor cats.I gave my dog a flea pill.After 1 week after giving my dog the pill I see fleas on my dog! The cats at this point have had the collar on for almost 3 months. I check the cats and they are fine.I'm still trying to get rid of the fleas on my dog.Last year I had a problem with my dog with the topical stuff.I also had this flea collar with my cats last year and they were fine then too.Amazing the cats didn't get fleas because the cats and dog co-mingle.This collar works great!I am looking for the this brand collar for my dog now.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Breakaway Flea and Tick Collar for Cats
Product Description:
- Breakaway design allows a cat to free itself if its collar catches on a fixed object. - Molded plastic buckle greatly reduces the possibility of neck irritation and buckle failure. - Kills fleas and ticks for up to six full months
Want to buy Breakaway Flea and Tick Collar for Cats at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment