Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Wellmark cat flea/tick collars.The product I ordered was 'breakaway' flea collars.Their sku on their website is #46200 for this product.The product I received was SKU #46200, but it was NOT a breakaway collar, but the much cheaper buckle type (cannot use on outdoor cats).If you order, you will undoubtedly get the wrong item as I did because they have not fixed their problem.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Zodiac Flea and Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens, Non Breakaway, 8 Month
Product Description:
Flea and tick control when you need it The popular Zodiac line helps pet owners stop existing flea and tick problems dead -- and prevent their reoccurrence -- with a full selection of proven, affordably priced products.
Want to buy Zodiac Flea and Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens, Non Breakaway, 8 Month at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment